Job Duties of the Administrative Director are to perform clerical duties until such time as an administrative assistant is added to the team. At the time of adding an administrative assistant the administrative will manage all personnel associated with carrying out the administrative duties. This job description will be amended at that time.
The Chappelle & Associates (C&A) specific duties include but are not limited to: Bookkeeping, billing, documenting prospect and client information into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, proposal preparation, contract preparation, prospect and client communication, acquiring new business lists from cities and counties, data storage and organization, management report preparation, blog updates, social media administration, review all C&A account emails.
Typical Daily Routine:
- Review all C&A emails accounts
- Update FreshBooks bookkeeping as needed
- Process invoices to clients as needed
- Update Insightly CRM as needed
- Prepare client proposals as needed
- Prepare client contracts as needed
- File information (Hard copy & Online) as needed
Typical Weekly Routine
Review All C&A Email Accounts
- First thing each day all in each of the C&A accounts are to be reviewed and processed. The accounts that should be reviewed are Jenny@chappelleandassociates.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. For more detail, go to Review all C&A emails accounts